For Hosts

gallerysharp (1 of 1)

Interested in hosting an Era Contemporary exhibition at your event, company, club, or organization?

The kind of collaborations we are looking for are with entities that see the value in art, and would like to enhance an existing event with our curated collections in the Spring and Fall.  Our shows are curated twice a year: a Winter show (December–January) and a Spring/Summer show (May–June).  Examples would be fundraising events, private parties, grand openings, fashion shows, performances, and more!

We don’t need your space to be a white box gallery!  See the photos below for an example of how we exhibit when hanging on the wall is not an option.  We provide portable easels for the work.  We do not provide tables beyond 1 four foot table.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

We’d love to hear from you!  Send an email with your idea to Jessica Libor, the gallery director, at

Our business model is very transparent.  We provide 60% of the gallery split to the artist.   Artists are a visionary force in the world and we believe in supporting these creators!  The remaining 40% will either go to Era Contemporary in order to be able to keep operating, or, if we have a host space donated to us to use, Era Contemporary will only take 30% of the split and the remaining 10% of the sales may be given back to your company or organization, or many companies select a nonprofit charity to donate the 10% to.

Era Contemporary handles all on-site sales through digital technology (we accept cash and credit cards, as well as Venmo and Paypal), and within 2 weeks we write a check to your charity or company for any sales that took place.

We are a registered and tax paying business and are also insured.  If documentation is needed we are happy to provide it!

We can’t wait to hear from you and look forward to developing collaborations!

%d bloggers like this: