Submissions for this show are currently closed. Keep an eye out for our next open call!
See below for an example of the submission process.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Download the entry form, and fill it out.
- Email a digital copy of the filled out entry form and a photograph of your work to email@example.com. In the email subject, state your name, and “Fire and Ice Submission”. Please also include a copy of your CV and link to website.
- Pay the entry fee by using the form at the bottom of the page. Submit up to 3 pieces for the single entry fee. Artists retain 70% of the sale price of their work should it sell.
- IF YOUR WORK IS SELECTED (artists notified on November 10-11), Bubble wrap your pieces and and include the printed, filled-out entry form in your package.
- Include enough postage for the return trip of your artwork. POSTAGE MUST BE STAMPS, NOT PRE–PAID LABELS. Please do not use Fed Ex. Alternately, on the return of your piece, you can pay for the postage via Paypal or Venmo when we give you the balance.
- Send pieces to: Era Contemporary, c/o Jessica Libor, 4832 Smick Street, Philadelphia, PA 19127.
- Accepted artists will be notified by November 10-11. Work must be physically received by November 30.
Click the link below for the entry form/agreement:
Please pay entry form by Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking here:
Questions? Email Jessica, Director at Era Contemporary, at email@example.com.
Thank you for your submissions! We look forward to an exciting show!!
Show image is by Edward Dulac, “The Snow Maiden”, 1910, and is part of the public domain.